Thursday, June 8, 2017
Thursday, June 1, 2017
If you don't see your name on the list, please arrive 15 minutes before the time your friends are scheduled to play and we can get you signed in and ready to go.
Pairings will be adjusted after special requests have been made the first week
(These pairings were made based on those who pre registered in advance).
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
1o reasons to get your kids into golf today!
Make no mistake about it, Getting your kids involved in golf will be one of the greatest and most valuable gifts you will ever give them!
1. Anyone Can Play: Golfers come in all shapes and sizes. You don’t have to be particularly strong, tall, lean or fast to succeed. Golf champions come in every shape and size imaginable. It’s never too early to start, and unlike most other sports, you can enjoy golf your entire life!
2. Minimal Risk: Unlike many other popular sports like baseball, soccer and football, the chances of injury, especially serious injury, are almost nonexistent; golf is a noncontact sport.
3. Safe and Positive Environment: The golf course is a safe place and facilitates mentoring relationships.
4. Lifelong Friendships: You never know who you will meet on a golf course, but it’s one of the easiest places in the world to make friends. Success breeds success, and people who play golf are by in large more successful than the average bear. Those are the people you want your kids hanging out with! Best of all, golf creates a unique bond so those friendships can be developed all over the world and last a lifetime!
5. Prepare for Business: It’s hard to think about it now, but kids grow up and the people they meet as children can play a huge part in their success later in life. Golf is a sport that helps prepare kids and teens for careers in business and other professional arenas. Even at 12 I was learning about real-life business every day from all the adults I played with.
6. Time Spent Outdoors: In today’s world of video games, smart phones and child obesity, it can be hard to drag your son or daughter off the couch. Golf is the perfect excuse to spend an entire day enjoying nature and presents the opportunity to develop healthy, lifelong exercise habits!
7. Important Life Lessons: Golf closely parallels real life as one experiences the highs and lows of the game. The range of experience, from birdies to bogeys, rewards a young person’s ability to keep each shot in perspective, manage one’s emotions, maintain a positive outlook and focus on the shot at hand. Golf is a sport that will teach your child integrity, discipline and respect. As they learn to conduct themselves on the golf course, these lessons will translate directly into everyday life.
8. College Scholarships: Avid golfers have a lot of opportunities when it comes to college funding. The earlier your child starts, the greater his or her chance is of gaining access to scholarship money.
9. Spend Time with Family: Golf is a game that encourages family participation. When children are young, they enjoy doing just about anything with you (but it doesn’t long last, so start now). Golf is an opportunity for quality bonding time, and it’s one that can last a lifetime.
10. It’s FUN: This should probably be at the top of the list. One of the best reasons to get your son or daughter involved with golf is that they’ll have an absolute blast. They’ll have the chance to learn new skills, both physical and mental, make new friends and discover new opportunities.
There are a million things you can buy your kids or gift your kids in the hope
that it helps them learn and grow, but only a few make a real impact.
Encouraging them to play golf is one!
Sunday, July 19, 2015
Attention parents, Please mark this on your calendar!
Our junior league season finale’ dinner & awards banquet
Is scheduled for Monday july 27th at 5:30 pm
All of Our Junior golfers and family members are invited to join us
for an evening of food, games and awards
Contests begin at 5:30 pm
Our Junior golfers are invited to participate in 3 separate contests-
Putting course / chipping / long putt
(bring your putter and pitching wedge)
Dinner will begin at 6:30 pm
Pulled pork sandwich chips and drinks will be served.
(Jr golfers dinner is included in their league fee.)
For all others, the cost is $6.00 per person.
If you plan to attend, please confirm and prepay
inside the pro shop by monday july 20th
Please note: the junior league season finale’ tournament will be a shotgun event which means all golfers will start at the same time.
Please plan to have your son / daughter here by 12:15 on Monday the 27th
For a 1:00 PM shotgun. They will be finished playing at 3:15